We hope to give you an understanding of who is involved, how we take action and what our goals are for expanding business in the city of Carmi.
- Tourism information
- Referral information such as local and state agencies, phone books and census info
- School information and services
- Hospital and health care development
- Fundraisers including Radio Day and White County Christmas
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Public Relations
- Economic Development
- Member to Member Discounts
- Carmi Gift Certificates
- Employment Opportunities with Chamber of Commerce Members
- Monthly Newsletter
Member to Member Discounts We are pleased to be offering Member to Member Discounts. Member to Member discount cards have been distributed to Chamber members. Please remember to present your card to receive your discount.
If you are a Chamber Member that would like to offer a discount, or change your discount, please contact the Chamber office.
Why should you become a member?
- Because you have a business stake in this community which can best be safeguarded by working with others through the Chamber of Commerce to protect and advance all business.
- Because through the Chamber, you can fulfill your commitment to your community.
- To do your part to provide financial support so that the Chamber can carry out our mission.
- Because the Chamber unites the spirit of the community and directs it into useful and constructive channels.
- Because the Chamber helps create and express sound opinions on questions affecting the community.
- Because the Chamber is the often the first place visited by businesses and individuals looking to relocate to Carmi.
If you would like to join us and haven’t had the chance, fill out the form below and return it to the Chamber at the address below.
Carmi Chamber of Commerce
225 East Main Street
Thank you to our 2015 Chamber Golf Tournament Sponsors:
Gold: First Bank, People’s National Bank
Silver: Botsch and Associates, CPA’s, LLC
Bronze: Geo. N. Mitchell Drilling, Hamilton Memorial Hospital
Hole in One: Hale Body Shop, Wabash General Hospital, Plum Street Pharmacy
First Place: Brown’s Fertilizer and Chemical
Second Place: Old National Bank, Haley Production Company
Third Place: Wabash Christian Retirement Center, Grand Rivers Community Bank
Closest to Pin: Town and Country Real Estate, Taylor Eye Care, Tri State Auto Credit, LLC
Longest Putt: Southern Illinois Custom Aerial LLC
Longest Drive: Immediate Roustabout, LLC, Joe’s Lawn Care
Hole Sponsors: Campbell Funeral Home, McDonald’s, U Store U Lock, Casey’s, Dan Drone, Carmi Eye Care Center, Roark Trucking, Hippie Hill Produce Plus, Yesterday’s Drive In, Grayville Host LLC, Wabash Valley FS, First Financial, In Loving Memory of Reid Sample, In Loving Memory of Bob Sample, Caleb Hughes Edward Jones, Jane Day Spa, A&A Farms, Rice Motors, Merle Norman Cosmetics and Boutique
Other Donors: Carmi Vet Clinic
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/carmichamber
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/carmichamberofcommerce